Hot Milk Sponge Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Oven: 350°
· Preheat oven. Sift together flour and baking powder. Heat milk in a small saucepan until just boiling, then remove from heat and set aside.
· Beat eggs until foamy, then add sugar. Continue beating on medium-high speed until thick and lemon colored. Add vanilla, reduce mixer speed to medium and add hot milk in a steady stream. Quickly beat in flour mixture.
· Pour into a 10 inch tube pan. Bake in preheated oven 45 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly tapped.
Continually improving. All rights reserved.
Send comments or suggestions to email@example.com
You are here:
Click any link below to visit other parts of our site
Recipe of the Week
Table of Contents